Friday, March 09, 2007

Fridays...........

Not too sure what I want to jot down here…..but as the tag of this blog goes…its my random thoughts!
Every week, by the time its Thursday, I await Friday! And once it is Friday, it sounds like weekend chores await me!
As I sit to jot down my to-do list for the weekend, I actually am thinking…was I REALLY waiting for it?
Thanks to the procrastinator in me, this time it seems to be all packed with lot many chores to attend to and not much time to hang out with friends, go the (usual) random shopping! :(
And by the time, I will have time for my own self, its going to be Sunday eve.. And isn’t that when the Monday blues just set in?? Ouch Ouch….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do u know whats my favourate weekend chores ......................sleep sleep sleep and more sleep till sunday evening comes by