Friday, June 23, 2006

Tip Tip Barish shuru ho gayi!

Yes…finally it is raining! & finally I am writing my first blog……..
This comes almost a year after I decided to blog regularly …lekin once writing is your profession ……I guess you can’t come home & do anything with the Gates’ MS Word.
It is raining right now like it probably will never rain again. I did not realize the gravity of the issue until I was in office.
I left office and my mom called in a totally scared tone asking where I was and that I l should not probably travel all the way home from work and instead stay midway at my uncles’.
I laughed then; coz town was so so dry until the thunders in the sky broke my myth.
As I am writing this, the lightning flashes are on ekdum filmi ishtyle !
Thankfully & surprisingly, trains worked absolutely fine. Though as is usual, cellphone networks gave way.
I reached Mulund absolutely fine though my parents were really really worried.
Got down from the train and yes, it was raining & the feeling was too good !
I don’t know why but rains make me unusually happy.
This reminds me, the scene outside the window at my office (on the 12th floor, just near the sea) is simply scenic and its just so so romantic!
This year yes….I am going to just run down and be drenched in rains by the sea!
With this feeling running deep inside me, I walked halfway through the rain until my hair dripped and I realized that I had to join my folks for dinner at a restaurant.
The day ended with piping hot pav-bhaji !

Wrote the blog, but can’t upload it coz the networks are down due to rains :)

No comments: